Posted on July 15, 2013, in African LGBTI News and tagged Africa, AIDS, Albert Samba, Cameroon, Camfaids, Eric Lembembe, Eric Ohena Lembembe, Franky Djome, Franky Ndome, Human rights defender, Jean-Claude Roger Mbede, Jonas Singa Kumie, LGBT, LGBT social movements, Roger Mbede., Yaoundé. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
- Africa is home to the world’s three unhappiest countries for gay men: Uganda, at 127, ranked last on the GHI, followed by Sudan and Ethiopia.
- BOOSHTEE! SURVIVAL AND RESILIENCE IN ETHIOPIA
- Homosexuality in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Kenya newspaper prints list of ‘top homos’
- LGBT Rights Victory Handed Down In Kenyan Court, the country could become a bright spot for LGBT rights in East Africa
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- jjwintrsThis is outrageous and dangerous! Would 'letters to the editor' help? What can we do in solidarity?
- HusbandAndHusbandGreat news! Woot woot!!
- Political Systems and Gender – ethiopia[…] Jobson, E. (2014). Human rights and wrongs: demonizing homosexuality in ethiopia. Retrieve
- cynthiafranklinFantastic read and thanks for sharing your source material, I've got a lot of books to read :-D
- Meet Seyoum Antonios, Ethiopia’s Martin Ssempa | Political Research Associates[…] There, Dr. Seyoum Antonios was introduced by Bekele Shanko of the Campus Crusade for Chris
- Islamophobia - Page 7 - Historum - History Forums[…] and shower outside with a hose. And they often whipped her, leaving marks on her legs...
- Jane ThomasI too have misgivings as to how the communities in the Western world are endeavoring to force their
- Anti-gay Ethiopia eases away from new crackdown | 76 CRIMES[…] Africa’s anti-gay movement spreads to Ethiopia […]
- ‘Homosexuality Is Very African As Much As It Is Nigerian.’ – Bisi Alimi speaks (8)
- Heartbreaking news; Beating death of LGBT activist Eric Lembembe in Cameroon (5)
- US maintains stance on controversial LGBT plan in Ethiopia (4)
- Africa: A continent on the rise (4)
- Anti-gay Civil Societies, Religious groups and local government officials accused Rainbow-Ethiopia HIV and Social Support Services as Foreign Agent Promoting Homosexuality in Ethiopia. (4)
- Op-ed: Russian Gays Aren’t the Only LGBTs Suffering (4)
- US aid funds gay death penalty fight in Ethiopia (4)
- Is the Ethiopian Interfaith Forum for Development or for Homophobia??? and the Support from The President’s Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR/Emergency Plan) ??? (3)
- Saudi Police Continued its Brutal Crackdown on Ethiopian migrant workers (2)
- Homosexual History in Africa – Zande Warriors (2)
Addis Ababa Africa AIDS Anti-Gay anti-gay Demonstration ANTI-GAY LAWS asylum seekers Cameroon Eric Ohena Lembembe Ethiopia Ethiopia Lgbt Rights Ethiopian Ethiopian criminal code Ethiopians gay Gay Rights HIV homophobia homosexuality homosexuality in Ethiopia human rights Human rights watch Kenya Lesbian LGBT LGBT asylum LGBT Human rights LGBTI Middle East Nigeria pepfar ethiopia rainbow-Ethiopia refugee Russia Saudi Arabia SOUTH AFRICA transgender Uganda Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill United for Life Ethiopia UNITED NATIONS United States US State Department Yaoundé Yoweri Museveni
- May 2015 (4)
- April 2015 (2)
- September 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (2)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (18)
- February 2014 (10)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (11)
- November 2013 (7)
- October 2013 (12)
- September 2013 (3)
- August 2013 (7)
- July 2013 (22)
- June 2013 (13)
- May 2013 (28)
- March 2013 (7)